I have been learning how to bake bread to replace a lot of the store bought breads I was purchasing. I love knowing exactly what is in my baked goods and being able to enjoy them without all of the preservatives. (Have you ever noticed how your store bought hamburger buns seem to last for months without molding! Ewwww!) But, besides being able to control what is in my baked goods, and the great taste, I am saving a LOT of money making a lot of my own breads. I used to purchase hamburger buns, hotdog buns, sandwich bread, and other baked goods for breakfast. By baking my own I have less waste. I can make it when I need it and have less leftovers hanging around.
I’m making my own bagels, rolls, french bread, breakfast or sweet breads, pizza dough, and hamburger and hotdog buns. There is just one baked good I still purchase: sandwich bread. I know I could be making my own, but I swear I can’t make it this good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Rudi’s Organic Bakery’s Oat & Nut bread. It has little bits of hazlenuts in it and it is just the perfect amount of sweet. I love it with sandwiches, I love it as toast with just a little organic butter, and I love it with a schmear of peanut butter. Mmmmm…. I just love it.
Rudi’s Organic Bakery uses only simple, wholesome, and organic ingredients and they never use high fructose corn syrup – another score! They also never use chemical preservatives. And, most importantly you can read all of the ingredients on the ingredient list! LOL.
Two lucky readers will get to try Rudi’s Organic Bakery Bread for FREE!
That’s right two readers will recieve 1 coupon each for a FREE loaf of Rudi’s Organic Bakery Bread. It is good toward any of their products – but I highly recommend the Nut & Oat Bread. Hahaha!
To enter fill out the form HERE.
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away 2 FREE loaves of Rudi’s Organic Bread HERE: http://tinyurl.com/2wdpmag
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar – then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!
This giveaway will end June 5th at 11:59 EST. The winner will be announced shortly there after!