Congratulation to LaPaula Fyffe, Kiki Bacaro, and Nancy Ward
I let you know last week that I am constantly in search of the next delicious & wholesome snack foods. My family is a family of snackers. We recently had the opportunity to try Sahale Snacks. Sahale Snacks are remarkable nut blends and glazed nuts that have been roasted and paired with spices and fruits in startlingly good flavor combinations…different from anything you’ve tasted before! The flavors are: Valdosta Pecans, Sing Buri Nut Blend, Roasted Almonds with Honey + Sea Salt, and Cashews with Pomegranate + Vanilla.
Our favorite was the Valdosta Pecans, they have a hint of spice from the black pepper on them. Of course, we are from the south, so pecans are delicious in any shape of form! These nuts are delicious all by themselves and are intended to be “snack food,” but we recently took some of these spicy pecans and chopped them up to add to red grape and chicken salad and they were great in that dish too! I’m sure the other flavors would be great sprinkled as a garnish or added to your favorite ethnic dish!
This gourmet snack is available at a low price of $3.88 per bag at Walmart. Nuts are a clean food (you don’t have to worry about buying or eating them organic) and these are made with good all-natural ingredients. You would expect something like this to be available only at gourmet food shops or whole food stores but you can get them at your local Walmart… I love that!
So, if you are in search of a delicious, wholesome, healthy snack food – and you’re looking for something a little different or adventurous you should really check these out!
Want to Try Some For FREE?!
3 lucky Wholesome Mommy readers will win a sampler box with all 4 flavors + a cute Sahale Snacks apron!
Enter to Win HERE
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away 3 Sahale Snack Gift Packs on WholesomeMommy.com
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar – then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!
This give away will end July 23rd at 11:59 EST and the winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced on this blog and notified shortly there after.