Congrats to Kristen Beechman for winning this give away!
The Kroger Co. Family of Stores, General Mills, NBC’s hit TV Show “The Biggest Loser” and other key sponsors are partnering to donate up to $1,080,000 to Feeding America this year.
Here’s how you can help:
- Visit www.pfpchallenge.com/Kroger to make your pledge to lose weight and to get more information and to find tools to change your life for the better. It is free, easy and only takes a minute to make a change that can help you and help the hungry in your local community.
- Through June 30, 2010, for every pound you pledge to lose, the Pound For Pound Challenge will donate 14¢ to Feeding America® — enough to deliver one pound of groceries to a local food bank!
I am so happy that one of you will win a $30 gift card for the Kroger Family of Stores! I hope you can use it to start (or fuel) your ownWhole Food Journey. Kroger has a great selection of organic and whole foods – including their own private label brand.
To Enter the Give Away Fill Out the Form HERE
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away a big box of yummy Late July Organic snacks HERE: http://tinyurl.com/2ws2jpc
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar – then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!
This give away will end June 19th at 11:59 EST and the winner will be chosen via random.org and then announced on this blog and notified shortly there after.
The Kroger Family of Stores includes Kroger, Fred Meyer, Ralph’s, King Soopers, City Market, Dillon’s, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy.
The Kroger Family of Stores gift cards that I received for myself and for the giveaway were all provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark.