Congratulations to #72 – Elisabeth Cepin, #167 – Gina Bardwell, and #2 Emmy Smith for winning the Subway gift cards and cute lunch totes! Thanks to everyone who entered this give away!
We don’t eat out often but when we do our choices locally are limited. Since I’ve been doing a lot more cooking from scratch and eating more wholesome and organic foods my palate for fast food has dwindled. I still love french fries (not sure I’ll ever be able to give up fast food french fries totally!) and we do occasionally eat a meal from a drive thru chain – but I’ve gotten much pickier.
When we do eat out, we are likely to be found at Subway. Full disclosure – when I purchase lunch meat for home I buy nitrate free. I would LOVE it if Subway would carry a nitrate free option. But, I just look at it like at least we aren’t eating it on a regular basis.
I do love the new initiative Subway is doing in partnership with National Geographic Kids. They have designed six new reusable lunch bags that come as part of the Fresh Fit for Kids meal. With these new lunch bags kids will discover new parts of the world and also reduce waste and have a positive influence on the environment. You can check out all six of the new reusable bags HERE. This is a great alternative to kids meal bags or boxes that just wind up in the garbage. These bags are really cute too! They would make great lunch bags for school or bags to carry or store other special things in.
If you would like more information on Subway’s FRESH FIT FOR KIDS meals please visit HERE.
Want to Win 1 of 3 $25 Gift Cards to subway with a Cute Kids Meal Tote?
To Enter Fill out the Form HERE
For extra entries:
- Tweet about this give away (up to once per day!). Grab this and post it on Twitter: @CentsibleSawyer is giving away (3) $25 Subway Gift Cards HERE: http://tinyurl.com/28gzefb
- Grab my button and post it on your side bar or add a text link to this blog on your side bar – then come back and leave a separate comment.
- Blog about this give away and leave a link in the comments section here.
- Post it on Facebook with a link back here then leave a comment here with your Facebook link.
- Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email! Leave a separate comment telling me you subscribed -or that you already subscribe! Thanks to all my subscribers! You guys are awesome!